What does “custody” really mean in a divorce case? Texas family lawyer Amanda Y. Tucker of Houston discusses the relevant issues courts consider when determining visitation, access and conservatorship. If you’re getting ready to mediate or litigate the decision about where your child will spend the most time, this episode is a must see no matter where you live in the United States.
We discuss the following:
– What does “custody” really mean?
– The difference between joint custody and sole custody in Texas
– What issues are important to a court when deciding who will get “custody”
– Do dads get a fair shot at custody in today’s courts?
– Custom visitation and access schedules – the new creative frontier
– How does mediation play a part in settling a custody case?
– Child support and health insurance issues
– What happens when one parent doesn’t follow the court’s Final Order?
… and more.
Find Family Law Attorney Amanda Y. Tucker of Houston, TX at https://tuckerfamilylaw.com.
Go to www.LoveMoneyLaw.com for more information about Cindy Hide’s coaching services, podcasts, webinars, publications and seminars.
Nothing here is legal advice.
Love, Money and the Law is a registered trademark of LML Media, LLC.
Copyright 2020 LML Media, LLC and Cindy Hide