Divorce exEXPERTS – Resources for Divorcing Couples with T.H. Irwin and Jessica Klingbaum
Divorce exEXPERTS – Resources for Divorcing Couples http://www.ValuationPodcast.com https://www.valuationmediation.com (314) 541-8163
Hi Welcome to ValuationPodcast.com – A podcast and video series about all things related to business and valuation. My name is Melissa Gragg, and I provide online divorce mediation and valuation services in St. Louis Missouri.
We are speaking with T.H. Irwin and Jessica Klingbaum, the “exEXPERTS”, about advice and resources for divorcing couples. They are divorce mentors and their mission is to educate, empower and support people to make the best decisions for their outcomes.
Welcome TH and Jessica!
1. Tell us about you about how exEXPERTS started.
2. How did you know your marriage wasn’t working?
3. What did you do to get prepared to leave the marriage?
4. How did you have the discussion with your spouse about wanting to get divorced?
5. What were the biggest lessons you learned from your divorce?
6. How did those lessons help you create the business you have now?
7. What advice would you give someone going through a divorce?
CVA, MAFF, CDFA
Expert testimony for financial and valuation issues
Bridge Valuation Partners, LLC
Cell: (314) 541-8163
Social Handles: @exEXPERTS
Podcast: Divorce etc…
Online Divorce mediator,online divorce mediation,Online Divorce mediator st louis,online divorce mediation st louis,Online Divorce mediator new york,online divorce mediation new York,Online Divorce mediator near me,online divorce mediation services,divorce mediation services st louis,mediation podcast,mediation expert,online valuation expert,valuation podcast,divorce valuation expert,Valutation st. louis,valuation mediation,valuation expert st louis
Be the first to comment