1. Suggestions for the multnomah county area, Eastside? I’m looking to pick up the dissolution paperwork and complete myself, however I’m dealing with a narcissist and I want to be sure I think of anything. Thx

  2. I want to file for divorce. We don’t have children or any assets together. Could you please help me and let me know the form name that I need to fill?
    He is addicted to smoking marijuana and has very bad tempered and angry all the time. I accepted to marry him because he quit the marijuana but he got back to it after we got married. I’m so stupid!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.