Hitchhiker's Guide To Divorce – Divorcing in Korea As Expats

Hitchhiker's Guide To Divorce – Divorcing in Korea As Expats

Facing any legal issue in Korea? Please fill out the form below:

If you were involved in a lawsuit, find out what crime you were charged with by going to this link and filing a Request of Information Disclosure for the Complaint (service not available in English): www.open.go.kr

Hi, my name is Jiwon Lee, and I’m a Criminal Defense Attorney from Korea.

Korean Law A-Z is a series for foreigners who are living in Korea and also for anyone who is interested in Korean Law. In each episode, we will be introducing the basic information about Korean Law so that if you ever get involved in any legal issue, you know what action to take.

New episodes weekly! Subscribe here:

Let’s connect!
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Lee-Law-107208501466637/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/leenlaw.kor/

Contact Email: leenlaw.kor@gmail.com

*Depending on the content of the legal consultation, consultation fees may be charged.

법률적인 도움이 필요하실 땐 언제든!: https://bit.ly/3w1bjw5

소송에 휘말린 경우에 이 링크를 통해 고소장에 대한 정보 공개 요청을 제출하면 본인이 어떤 범죄로 기소되었는지 확인하실 수 있습니다: www.open.go.kr

안녕하세요! 여러분의 든든한 지원군! 이지원 변호사입니다.
살다보면 의도치 않게 크고 작은 법적인 문제가 발생합니다. 그러기에 법적 상식을 알아두는 것은 필수입니다.
유튜브와 다양한 플랫폼을 통해서 법에 관한 흥미롭고 다채로운 이야기들로 여러분들에게 도움이 되고자 합니다.

Korean Law A-Z 는 한국에 살고 있는 외국인 혹은 한국 법에 관해서 관심을 가지고 있는 모든 분들을 위해서 제작 되었습니다.
이번 영상은 집계약에 대해서 설명하고 있습니다.

영어로 제작된 이 영상을 주변에 한국에 생활하는 외국분들에게 공유하신다면 그 분들의 한국 생활이 더 편해질 수 있을 것이라 생각합니다.

구독, 좋아요, 알람설정은 여러분의 일상을 더욱 든든하게 지켜줍니다!

그 외에도 어떤 개인적인 법률에 관한 질문이 있으시면 아래에 링크 혹은 SNS를 통해서 연락을 주시면
언제든 여러분들의 든든한 지원군이 되겠습니다.

또한 sns 를 통해서도 가능합니다!

페이스북: https://www.facebook.com/Lee-Law-1072…
인스타그램: https://www.instagram.com/leenlaw.kor/
이메일: leenlaw.kor@gmail.com

여러분의 어려운 상황에 언제나 든든한 지원군이 되겠습니다.

*상담 내용에 따라 상담료를 청구할 수도 있습니다.

#marriage #story #Legal
#bankrobbery #childabuse #worldnews #newlaw #murdercase #drugcase #goodlawyer #jailtime #legaladvice #criminallaw #caraccident #lawschool


  1. Hello
    Long story short. My marriage is really at war. I just arrived in Korea a week ago after getting marriage visa grant but few days ago me and my husband argued and he broke my phone so I had to get new phone yesterday morning but when I was away he changed our door password so I had to call the police to help because he didn’t wanna open the door for me to park my stuff since he said he doesn’t wanna live with me anymore.

    Is there anyway I can make ID without his permission because I just arrived a week ago

  2. Hey Hello sir I’m currently married in korea since 2018 but me and my wife don’t have a baby I’m foreign my Visa is F6.1 only one year extension but I like to change is f5 permanent residency but my is very bad is possible to another way to change status to f5 without speaking good Korean languages

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.