1. just escape to another foreign country lol. send all ur savings to a bank from a foreign country outside, Europe or America then she wont get a dime.

  2. I have a VA home loan been married for 12 years I want a divorce and my assets how do I go by doing this? Thanks

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.