Hey There! Congrats on making it this far into your program!!!! This was my experience so please double check with the professor on these tips just to be safe.
Here are some tips:
1. The class is 16 weeks long with 1 week (5 days) in VA
2. Don’t bring your books when you travel
3. You don’t need a car- they’re plenty of hotels nearby
4. Dress code is modest but not strict- ladies your good with anything that doesn’t show boobies, belly, or anything too tight or short. Guys your good with jeans and a nice shirt but others wore suits or polos as well. Either way, dress comfortable and presentable.
5. Don’t stress- Everything is going to be okay
6. It’s okay to be vulnerable with your peers
7. Make friends- exchange social media or info-stay in contact
8. Soak it all in
9. Enjoy the process
10. Be patient with yourself
Let’s be friends: