Platinum Retirement Challenge Silver Divorce with Lili Vasileff
This clip is an excerpt of a one-hour professional development CE program produced by the Int’l Retirement Resource Center. (www.retirement-resource-center.com). You may contact us about hiring Lili Vasileff for your next event by completing the “Contact Us Form” on the home page of our website, www.retirement-speakers-bureau.com.
A Platinum Retirement Challenge – Gray Divorce
Every 10 seconds a Boomer turns 60 years old. Gray divorce is what many boomers face. Among U.S. adults over age 50, the divorce rate has doubled since 1994. Contrary to expectations, long term marriages are not immune and the largest increase (55%) is in first time marriages of over 20 years.
The gray divorce phenomenon is much examined because of its impact on the economy and on younger generations. There are surprisingly many nuances in the gray divorce statistics. This webinar will help advisors to understand what boomers want, what boomers experience, and what are the consequences of gray divorce are relating to financial security. Specifically, you will learn 8 key points to address with anyone going through divorce after age 50 and how to identify unique issues in divorce that are one-time opportunities for clients to maximize their outcome.
In “A Platinum Retirement Challenge – Gray Divorce” by Lili Vasileff, you will:
1. Learn about the triggers for gray divorce;
2. Recognize the challenges boomers face at this stage of life and how divorce further complicates financial security, especially for women;
3. Identify eight key areas for discussion with your clients going through divorce that must not be overlooked;
4. Learn about the divorce process, financial issues in divorce, and decision-making within the context of the law
5. Learn how to illuminate opportunities for clients to maximize cash flow, divide assets and preserve wealth unique to the divorce process and as exceptions to many IRS rules.
What retirement professionals say about this course
• “There is a great need for consumer education and guidance heading into retirement.”
• “Very complex situation. Glad there are experts out there! Thanks!”
• “Grey divorce is a very complex issue that requires assistance from someone specifically trained in the area.”
Lili Vasileff, CFP®, MAFF, CDFA® is president of Wealth Protection Management. Lili is the nationally recognized expert in the financial planning for wealth protection as a practitioner, leader, author, writer, and speaker. She is sought after for her seasoned experience and deep knowledge about complicated financial issues in wealth management and is called into cases that have national recognition.
She is one of the distinguished trailblazers of divorce financial planning who has been a catalyst in developing a professional niche that has led to an international movement and thousands of practitioners today. A highly regarded educator, trainer, and speaker, she is sought after by international financial planning institutions and legal professionals.
Be the first to comment