1 Comment

  1. I’m sorry, I have an additional question. I can’t afford an attorney and I make too much (barely) to qualify for legal assistance. My stb ex was very emotionally abusive, threatened to hurt and kill me, has been diagnosed a with narcissistic personality disorder (high end of the spectrum) and was in therapy for extreme sexual addiction and briefly attended SAA meetings until he himself determined he was no longer in need of treatment/accountability. The judge granted a subpoena at my request for documents and records from his counselor, but the doctor has objected to supplying the information due to privacy. Do I have any recourse? We live in MN so perhaps the laws are different here. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.