• Family Law Specialist in San Francisco 4 Steps in Divorce:

Forms to Start Divorce:

San Francisco Local 11.17 ARD Form:

Check if your County Needs Another Set of Local Forms:

Link to my other video about the date of separation:


Diana Romanovska, Family Law Specialist, 3223 Webster Street
San Francisco, CA 94123

✅ Fl-100
✅ Fl-110
✅ Research your CA local county forms
Flat fee of $200 for reviewing:
Please email me with any requests for review at


T.: 415-347-0584

Contact me:
3223 Webster Street
San Francisco, CA 94123

Follow me on Facebook and Instagram:

Legal Disclaimer: This video is for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. This is not legal advice, nor can I give you legal advice. You should contact your attorney to obtain advice for your matter. Nothing in this video should be construed to form an attorney client relationship.


  1. Lovely video content! Apologies for chiming in, I am interested in your initial thoughts. Have you heard the talk about – Taparton Returning Love Takeover (search on google)? It is an awesome exclusive guide for learning how to stop divorce without the normal expense. Ive heard some decent things about it and my GF after a lifetime of fighting got excellent success with it.

  2. For simple divorce, no significant assets, just a joint bank account with less than $20,000, and less than 10 yrs of being married (8 yrs to be exact), with a Prenuptial agreement stating that no spousal support from any party in case of divorce and that all assets (with significant amount) acquired during marriage will be distributed accordingly, would you recommend to do it ourselves or hire a lawyer?
    Thank you!

  3. Hi, nice video. My wife and I decided to divorce, uncontested. We are in
    California and both want a divorce. We were married in the UK, is it ok
    to get a divorce here? Same rules based on California? I do not expect
    disagreement in terms of finance. Our kids are over 24 years old.
    Should I file the petition first before agreeing on the financial
    details? Or should we create a marriage agreement with all the financial
    details before the petition? How to create a marriage agreement? Thank
    you. B.

  4. I have a question. My stepfather filed for divorce years ago and couldn’t pay the fees so it was on paused my mom wants to know what she can do to get divorce without paying since he was the one that started the process but never finished it.

  5. Thank you so much this was very Informative, I had a question is it still possible to file if one of the sides is incarcerated out of the state, they were married in SF. I am trying to help my çousin whom is incarcerated in Texas now.

  6. It’s quite funny when all these people who are mocking you for doing this but yet they are apparently looking into spying on their boyfriend/girlfriend because they feel you should trust your partner completely. I agree with you sometimes you have to know the truth especially those who have a history of lying or cheating on you and promised not to do again
    Horrible people can lie with a straight face but yet you want to believe them however deep down you must confirm the truth. To be candid I don’t derive joy in praising hackers but FEEDDONALD services is extremely good and straight forward,I can vouch for him he would give you genuine and reliable job because he did the same for me
    Contact him via his mail FEEDDONALD@gmail. com

  7. Is the California online divorce site legit, it says its based in San Francisco so maybe you might know yes?

  8. Mam I was married in san Jacinto county in Stockton in 2013 but me and my wife have been separated two weeks into our
    Marriage until now which has been 8 years next month. My wife is giving me a hard time about filing. I told her it would be easier for her to file since we were married in California. It would be harder for me to file since I dont live in California. How should I do this. I have filed for divorce before without a spouse, but she lives in the same city as me, this is different. I wanna file, i just want this over. We dont have anything together. I wanna file on my own without her consent. How should I do this

  9. I don’t known if here is the right forum to say this I am very glad for what Ogbeifun did for me, i meant dr ogbeifun through a friend he helped win a court case of divorce few months ago and when i contacted him, he help me to cast a death spell on my mother in-law who was really troubling my life and future, she never wanted my progress, each time I get a job from a company, I get drove back because of the witch craft mother in-law I have, I never knew my mother in-law was the one troubling me, until one day I contacted Dr Ogbeifun for help and he told me Justine my mother in-law is the one troubling me and he help me to cast unto her a death spell. I am happy because the evil doer is dead and ever since then my life have turn around for good things now work fine for me and am now happy living beautiful with my family, thanks to Dr Ogbeifun. i recommend you to dr Ogbeifun contact him email ogbefunhearlingtemple@ gmail. com or call/whatsapp him via +2348102574680

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.